Sunday, June 17, 2012

My Internship Experience @ Minerals and Geoscience Department Malaysia (JMG)


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Over this week, I completed an 18-week internship as a practical student for a growing mineral company and industry. The internship was arranged through my university, where I am now completing my 3rd year course, enrolled in a Bachelor Degree in Geosciences. My friend and i was required to give a talk regarding on our project. It is more likely a presentation for us since they will evaluate our marks and attitude towards how we speak for.

Alhamdulillah, we had performed well and everything's going in order :) 

My supervisor, Ms. Ummi Daeimah Hussin being the emcee for that day. She's a humble person but firm :)

The first speaker, I called her Anur Nutnut. She's cute. Her presence makes me feel better ^^

Candid time! Haha. I absolutely love the way this pic being captured :)

Our bosses! Mr Hamadi (the left one) was quite sporting and out-going person. Ohh, we didn't know that..until this pic was taken at the moment.

Standing beside them. Ms. Ummi and Mr. Yusari (the right one) were the best supervisor we've ever had! Instead of teaching us, they educate ourselves in terms of life and how to manage time and things properly. I'm gonna miss them :')

After the presentation, we ate nasi lemak :D

At the end of event, Ms Ummi said something that really touched our heart and keep our mind awake :')

"Pesanku......
Jika usahamu dilupai, 
Jika pengorbananmu tidak dihargai,
Jika keringatmu tidak disanjungi, 
dan jika penat lelahmu tidak dipeduli,
Jangan berkecil hati....itu cuma anugerah duniawi....
Kerana keikhlasanmu tetap Allah catatkan,
Buat bekalmu ke sana nanti..."

Herein, i would like to thank Si Comel Anur Nutnut for being my greatest intern friend within this 4 months, and yeah..im gonna miss our 'susah-senang' split second! Thank you, I appreciate you, and I wish you well on your journey!

# Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy. They are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom :)

No comments: