Monday, April 1, 2013

There is 'Hikmah'

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Kadang tertanya, persoalkan kembali. Allah sedang menguji. Dia cuit sedikit untuk aku berfikir dan menempuh. Cuba bersangka baik, walau belum sembuh.

Yes, I do hate this situation. It seems as if I constantly have to remind myself that I am a human being and that it's okay to feel bad sometimes. No one is a positive ray of sunshine every second of every day. But to be honest,

We all want to feel good and happy. When something is upsetting us, all we want is to feel better as soon as possible. But I've slowly learned that trying to convince yourself that you're fine when you're not will only make you feel worse.

I would end up crying during my solah. I would honestly tell myself to stop being so pathetic and dramatic and that I had no reason to be under such a large, black cloud all the time. I shoved my feelings away and never opened myself up to talk about anything. The same thing tends to happen even if I'm feeling a positive emotion. There have been times where I've felt happy, but let the negative people put a damper on my spirit. I would hold back my optimism whenever I was around them.

Banyak mengingatkan diri. Makin banyak ujian, makin banyak sebenarnya Allah sayang. Yes, be grateful! :') Letakkan Allah di Nombor Satu, nescaya hati takkan kecewa. Malah akan dapat ketenangan berganda.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you have one thing that makes you feel miserable, find two things that actually makes you feel wonderful, that you might have forgotten. There's always a reason to smile. Find one. Allah never let you down.

With the orphanage. *tears*

No comments: