Saturday, March 16, 2013

Mapping at Lata Renyuk

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Hello everybody. Sorry, I haven't updated the blog for a while. I've been very busy here, yet I'm still happy with it. Syukur, my life was fully-filled with great activites :) Alhamdulillah.

Yesterday, my friends & I went to Lata Renyuk for our 3rd mapping FYP. The scenery was magnificient. Plus, there was existence of nature and it was really cool! There was so much to look at. It would have been nice to have a few days to look at everything, but we were glad we went. We were mapping igneous and metamorphic rocks and searching for intrusion and fault at the cascade falls.


Enjoy feeling the windy and cold environment on the cascade rock.


 Yana and Yen were finding the slope angle of rock.


 Beg yang banyak berjasa sepanjang fieldwork :) Thanks Divis!


 Sit back and look at the scenery created by The Only One :') Terlalu infiniti, banyak dan luasnya ciptaanNya untuk dipuji. Sungguh, Dia Maha Mengetahui kejadian tiap sesuatu..


"Aren't the clouds beautiful?" Yes, they were lovely! Allahuakbar. I feel tranquility and sublime :)


Moving on to the next side of cascade. We did another mapping exercise *berpeluh*


Tengah bermapping, kami disapa oleh budak2 ni :) Mereka ramah, masa nak pergi mapping jauh sikit, salah sorang budak tu tanya, "Akak, kak wat gapo nih?" "Akak nak gi mano tuh?"

Sporting betul demo. Hihi. And part yang nak tangkap gambar pun, mereka yang pakat mintak sebab asyik tengok kitorang dok tangkap gambar batu je :p Comel okay!



 Till then :)

Thank you Allah, for giving me another day, another chance to become a better individual. Another chance to give and experience love. Thank you Allah for giving me health, for the food you provide, for the awareness you've awaken in me. Thank you for the energy that feeds my soul, the sun that warms our bodies and the air that fills our lungs..  
THANK YOU ALLAH.



No comments: