Tuesday, February 24, 2015

The Queen of My Heart


When times are tough, and she did everything in order to make my wedding a success,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM :')



Happy Birthday! Here's to 59 years of being the best lady ever. And I am not kidding when I say the best lady ever :) Thank you for everything you've done for me. You've raised me so well and have taught me valuable lessons that no one else can ever teach me :') I'd be lucky to grow up and become even half the person you are. All the positive aspects of my personality, I learned from you. You taught me how to be positive and strong and kind. You never give up and you never lose faith. You have nothing but love to give to the world. Mom, you should be so proud of the person you are! I am so blessed to have a wonderful, good-hearted, and beautiful Mother like you. You'll always be my best friend :)

I hope you had an enjoyable birthday today! There will be much more to come and I can't wait spend those with you. May Allah ease everything and bless you Mama :) And may Allah shower you with abundance of rizq in your business, Ameen. I LOVE YOU and love you and will always love you!

Love always,
Your daughter.



No comments: